Jaipur Sightseeing Tour by Car/Taxi
Jaipur the capital city of Rajasthan, has been recognised by a number of people for its heritage cultural tradition and wonderful beautification of natural environment. Rajasthan has been popularised as hot desert of the world but its capital city Jaipur has enough significance as a supreme opulence. This historical city is glittered with vibrant markets, colourful structures and a calm ambiance giving a peek into the erstwhile time of the valour and splendour of Rajput dynasty. Here landscape is identified with dotted palaces and imposing forts and the gigantic elaborate architecture oozes the royal legacy. The popular and top attractions of Jaipur care Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and city palace.
For visiting the sightseeing of Jaipur, the tourists have to communicate with local public transport services. The local public or private transport service has been developed in Rajasthan with the help and support of government and transport service private limited companies. The city has been charged with figurative details of transport service. As transport facility improvement is one of the main criteria for attracting tourist in the city. For better growth in economy the transport and road condition have to be maintained by the government.
Jaipur Darshan Taxi Service Provider
Jaipur City Cab is the best place to book packages for Jaipur sightseeing by car service providers in Jaipur can be Taxi Cab India Jaipur private limited company which offers the best and affordable taxi services in different cities of Rajasthan They promise to take care of the demand of their clients. Clients’ requirement has been the significant necessity for them. They promote their taxi services with adequate means of luxury and comfort. Sightseeing cab in Jaipur darshan taxi is a well-maintained program.
Tourists are offered to provide best taxi facility with nominal to premium fare in Jaipur sightseeing taxi booking.
The well channelized taxi service encourages a tourist for Jaipur local sightseeing tour program.
Luxurious comfort is offered by the Jaipur darshan taxi services with guidance of a skilled experienced driver.
All types of AC taxi have been provided by them such as Sedan, SUV & Tempo Traveller in Jaipur.
As there is still the COVID 19 threat is prevalent all the taxis are cleaned and sanitised daily. Drivers have provided vaccination. They wear mask and keep sanitizer in the car always to enhance the safety issue.
Online digitalised advancement has made it easy to provide pre booking facility of cab or taxi. Government taxi service of Rajasthan and various private companies are available on the online portals with their Jaipur sightseeing taxi tour package and detailed program description for convenience of the tourists.
The road condition is well developed in Rajasthan. Tourism has considered as one of the main sources of economic growth so the probable required facilities are offered by government and Jaipur tourist taxi service Company.
Online transaction service regarding payment has approved by Rajasthan transport service to avoid any delay or dislocation.
Huge number of Jaipur local sightseeing taxis and cab are available for the tourists. After the booking has done within few minutes the cab will arrive to the customer’s location. Some extra charges are needed for tourist guide and parking near forts etc.
Most liked sites in Jaipur for Local sightseeing tour –
1. Hawa Mahal - A Stunning Palace of Wind Hawa Mahal is one of the gorgeous architectural monuments in the world and point of attraction for many tourists in Jaipur, India. It is situated in the pink city, Jaipur. The name of Hawa Mahal means ‘the Palace of Wind or Breeze’. This magnificent building was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. The emperor was inspired by the structure of Khetri Mahal in Rajasthan and decided to build it. The shape of the Hawa Mahal is like a beehive. This five stores palace was built with pink and red sandstones.
The height of the monument is about 50 feet. This recognizable palace has 953 small windows. And these windows are designed like honeycomb a beautifully curved. Hence, the wind can blow freely through the windows and creates a perfect place of summer. Though there are a vast number of large casements, each of them is size of a peep hole such that the public cannot see the royal ladies. In the top three store, there are a single room whose names are Vichitra Mandir, Prakash Mandir and Hawa Mandir.
2. Jantar Mantar - A Popular Tourist Destination A remarkable and interesting creation of Raja Jai Singh II is Jantar Mantar. It was constructed in 1724 in Delhi. The meaning of Jantar Mantar is ‘Instrument for Calculation’. This excellent architecture is built of brick rubble, which is plastered in lime. There are some instruments inside the Jantar Mantar. They are Ram Yantra, Jai Prakash, Mishra Yantra, Niyati Chakra, Samrat Yantra. For astronomical calculations, all these instruments can be used. This is an observatory construction and it was built in order to accumulate astronomical tables in return it would help predict the time and the movement of heavenly bodies, such as the Sun, the Moon, and other planets. It consists of 13 architectural astronomy instruments.
This building is made up of geometric devices in the form of what appears to be modern architecture. The speciality of this construction is its outstanding universal value. The main attraction of the monuments is Samrat and Ram instruments. This noticeable observatory has been inscribed on the World Heritage List. People come to visit Jantar Mantar for compiling astronomical tables and predict the time and movements of celestial bodies.
3. Amber Fort - An Architectural Marvel Amber Fort is one of the most astonishing constructions, situated in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Amber Fort is also introduced as a Amer Fort. The palace was made up of sandstone and marble. The legendary Raja Mansingh built this majestic architecture in late 15th century. This fort-cum-palace took over 100 years to build and after that Raja Jai Singh I and Sawai Jai Singh took the burden of constructing the monument. According to the people, the name of this fort was gotten from the bodies of earth an fertility ‘Amba Mata'. However, some has a belief that Amber is the derivative of Ambikeswer, one of the names of the God Shiva. Others say that the name actually derived from the ruler of Ayodhya, Amberisha.
This Fort has several attractions which draw the mind of tourists. Its artistic style element is the speciality, which distract the people to visit this palace. There are countless courtyards, gardens, temples etc. People are obedient to admire this outstanding building as it offers numerous beautiful views and splendid architecture. The Maota Lake, in Amber Fort fetches a perplexing view.
4. Nahar Garh Fort – Best Place for Most Beautiful View of Jaipur City A strong defence ring was created by Nahar Garh Fort along with Amber Fort and Jaigarh Fort. The original name of Nahar Garh Fort was ‘Sudershangarh'. Later, it is known as Nahar Garh Fort, that means ‘abode of tigers. This is assumed that ‘Nahar’ represent as Nahar Singh Bhomia, whose huge spirit frightened the place and prevented the construction of this Fort. In 1734, the Nahar Garh Fort was built up by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. The height of this fort is around 700 feet. By building this amazing fort, the city strengthened its defence. This Fort witnessed many historical happenings such as agreements with Maratha forces in 18th century. This Fort was constructed as a place of recession on the top of the ridge above the city. As Nahar Garh Fort is situated on the ancient Aravallis, it offers some splendid views of the pink city. This recognizable fort is about 287 years old. This Fort is a jewel of Rajasthan. People are attracted by this remarkable fort as Nahar Garh Fort holds some rich and stunning history.
5. Chokhi Dhani Village - Presentation of Rajasthani Culture There is a village named Chokhi Dhani which is about 20 kilometers far away from the city Jaipur. Chokhi Dhani is a definite mirror of the culture food, tradition, heritage of the state Rajasthan. The word Chokhi Dhani is belonged to Rajasthani culture. The village was set up in the year 1989 and it expands over 10 acres of area. After that, in 1994, it gained its own reputation among the tourists. People are attracted by this authentic culture and tradition. It can easily derive the attraction of tourists through its special designed and also vibrant culture, art, folklore. Visitors can experience the lifestyle of countryside and gain the knowledge about the history of the Rajput valour. Various type of incidents is enacted here by the artists. Another attraction is the dance performance, music performance and also magic. The act of the local people leaves the audience speechless and intrigued. The artists are promoted by showing their handicrafts, accessories and paintings. Chokhi Dhani is the place where people can experience the gastronomic scenes of Rajasthan.
6. Jal Mahal - The Palace of Water Mainly built in 1699, Jal Mahal is constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh II in Jaipur city. Jal Mahal represents ‘The palace of Water’ as it is situated in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Though it was set up in 1699, later in 18th century it was enlarged and renovated. It was over the area of about 300 acres. The Jal Mahal is the magnificent showcase which has a Rajput style of architecture on a big scale, from Mughal architecture. The palace is built with red sandstones and it is a five-storied building whose four floors lie under the water when the lake is full and only the top floor is exposed. The monument does not look as same as past because of water logging.
Jal Mahal is surrounded by Nahar Garh hills. It has achieved fame for its sophisticated architecture as well as design. This Mahal was used for Riyal duck shooting parties. The splendid combination of Mughal and Rajput style attract the viewers. The palace is well maintained and it offers stunning views of Nahar Garh Fort.
7. City Palace of Jaipur – The Heart of Jaipur City The City Palace of Jaipur is situated in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. The City Palace was the ritual and ministerial seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur. The palace was the place of cultural and religious incidents as well as location of commerce, arts and industry. There are several courtyards, restaurants, galleries, offices. This City Palace lies in the centre of the Jaipur. This palace complex is built over a period of 400 years. This palace complex has great historical value as it offered as administrative building of the Maharajas. The first royal courtyard ‘Rai Angan ‘was built in this City Palace. The different types of pavilions, gardens, temples are involved into the City Palace. There are large gateways which give entry to the palace like the Tripoli, the Udai Pol, the Virendra Pol. Later, the two of them are open for the visitors and the other one allows the royal families to pass through it. The Chandra Mahal, the Mukut Mahal, the Shri Govind Ji temple, the Mubarak Mahal, the Maharani’s Palace and the City Palace Museum highlights the City Palace complex
8. History of Govind Dev Ji Temple:
The history of Govind Dev Ji Temple can be traced back to the 18th century when Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, a staunch follower of Lord Krishna, brought the idol from Vrindavan to Jaipur. The temple was built by his successor, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II. The temple is a perfect blend of Mughal and Rajput architectural styles and has several halls, courtyards, and galleries. It is one of the must-visit places in Jaipur and attracts a large number of visitors every day.
Govind Dev Ji is one of the most revered temples in the Indian city of Jaipur. It is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and is located in the heart of the Pink City. Govind Dev Ji is a prominent landmark in the city and holds significant importance among the locals and tourists alike. It is believed to be one of the seven temples of Thakur of Vrindavan, and the idol of Lord Krishna in the temple is considered to be very ancient.
Govind Dev Ji is one of the most important temples in Jaipur and holds immense significance for the locals. The temple is visited by thousands of devotees every day, and people come from far and wide to seek the blessings of Lord Krishna. The temple is considered to be a spiritual haven, and people believe that praying at the temple can bring peace, prosperity, and good fortune. The temple is also a symbol of the rich cultural heritage of Jaipur and is an important landmark in the city.
Visiting Govind Dev Ji Temple is a must-do activity when in Jaipur. The temple is open from 5:30 AM to 12:00 PM and from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM every day. Visitors are required to follow the dress code and remove their footwear before entering the temple. Photography is not allowed inside the temple, and visitors are required to maintain decorum and respect the sanctity of the temple.
9. Kank Ghati
Kank Ghati is a beautiful and scenic location located in the outskirts of Jaipur. It is a famous picnic spot and a popular destination for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Kank Ghati is nestled amidst the lush Aravalli hills and is known for its stunning natural beauty and serene ambiance.
Kank Ghati is surrounded by the Aravalli hills and is known for its scenic beauty and tranquillity. The area is lush with vegetation and is home to a variety of flora and fauna. The location is perfect for nature lovers and bird watchers, who can spot several species of birds and animals here. The best time to visit Kank Ghati is during the monsoon season when the entire area turns into a lush green paradise, and the waterfalls are in full flow.
Kank Ghati offers several activities for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers. The most popular activity here is trekking, and visitors can trek through the hills and explore the natural beauty of the area. The location is also perfect for camping, and visitors can spend a night under the stars and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Kank Ghati is also known for its waterfalls, and visitors can take a dip in the cool and refreshing waters or simply enjoy the beauty of the falls. The location is also ideal for picnics and day outings, and visitors can spend a day in the lap of nature, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
10. Gateore Ki Chhatriyan
"Gateore Ki Chhatriyan" is a popular tourist destination located in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is a collection of beautifully carved stone arches, pillars, and domes that are reminiscent of the Mughal architecture of the 18th century.
The name "Gateore Ki Chhatriyan" can be roughly translated to "umbrellas of Gateore" in English. It is believed that these structures were built in the 18th century as memorials to the rulers of the region. The complex comprises of a number of chhatris (umbrella-shaped structures) that are located atop a hill, offering a stunning panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
The intricate carvings on the chhatris are a testament to the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan. The pillars are adorned with intricate patterns and designs that are a testament to the craftsmanship of the artisans of that era. Visitors can explore the complex on foot and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Gateore Ki Chhatriyan is a must-visit destination for those interested in history, architecture, and culture. The site is easily accessible by road and is located about 10 km from the city of Jaipur. It is open to visitors throughout the year, although the best time to visit is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant.
11. Panna Meena ka Kund
Panna Meena Ka Kund is a stepwell located in Jaipur, the capital city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Stepwells are unique structures that were commonly found in ancient India and were used for harvesting rainwater for consumption and irrigation. Panna Meena Ka Kund is one of the finest examples of such stepwells in the region.
The stepwell is located in the Amber area of Jaipur and was built during the 16th century. It was constructed by Panna Meena, a eunuch in the court of Maharaja Jai Singh II. The structure consists of a series of steps that lead down to the bottom of the well, where water was stored. The steps are arranged in a geometric pattern, creating an intricate interplay of light and shadow.
The stepwell is also known for its stunning architecture, which features detailed carvings and intricate designs. The structure is made of sandstone and is adorned with a number of balconies, pavilions, and arches. The stepwell also has a series of narrow passageways that lead to the water level, creating a labyrinthine effect.
Today, Panna Meena Ka Kund is a popular tourist attraction and is considered one of the hidden gems of Jaipur. Visitors can explore the intricate structure and appreciate its unique design and architecture. The site is particularly popular among photographers who are drawn to the stunning visuals created by the interplay of light and shadow on the steps. Overall, Panna Meena Ka Kund is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in history, architecture, or unique cultural experiences.
12. Galta kund
Galta Kund, also known as Galta Ji or the Monkey Temple, is a Hindu temple complex located in the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The complex is situated in the Aravalli Hills and is home to several natural water springs and a number of temples that date back to the 18th century.
The complex is particularly known for its large population of monkeys that roam freely within the temple grounds. The monkeys are considered sacred by the locals and are known to be quite friendly towards visitors. In fact, they often take food and drink offerings from visitors' hands.
The centerpiece of the complex is the Galta Kund, a large water tank that is fed by natural springs. The tank is surrounded by several shrines and pavilions, including the Surya Temple, which is dedicated to the Sun God. The temple is renowned for its intricate architecture, which includes beautiful carvings and paintings.
The Galta Kund is considered a pilgrimage site by Hindus, who believe that a dip in the holy waters of the tank will cleanse them of their sins. The temple complex is also popular among tourists, who come to witness the unique combination of natural beauty and ancient architecture. The best time to visit Galta Kund is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and the monkeys are most active.
Overall, Galta Kund is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in history, culture, and natural beauty. The complex offers a unique glimpse into the ancient traditions and beliefs of the local people, and is sure to leave a lasting impression on all who visit.
When you want a special Jaipur Darshan experience, book your personal taxi and driver from jaipurcitycab.in and make the most of your vacation in Jaipur.
Get The Best Value For Your Money With Our Budget-friendly Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Packages By Car And Taxi!
If you're planning a trip to Jaipur, you might want to consider taking a sightseeing tour to explore the city. With so many attractions to see, it can be overwhelming to plan an itinerary, so booking a Jaipur sightseeing tour package can make your trip stress-free and more enjoyable. There are several options available, including a car tour and a taxi tour, both starting at 1350.
A Jaipur sightseeing tour package by car at 1350 is a popular choice among tourists. With this option, you'll have a private car and a driver who will take you to the top sights in the city. This tour typically lasts around 8-10 hours and covers attractions like the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, and Jantar Mantar. You'll also have the opportunity to stop and take photos at various locations along the way. This package includes fuel, parking, and toll charges, so you don't have to worry about any additional costs. The driver is also knowledgeable about the city's history and culture, so you can learn more about the attractions you're visiting.
If you're looking for a more budget-friendly option, a Jaipur sightseeing tour package by taxi at 1350 might be a better fit for you. This tour includes a private taxi and a driver who will take you to the top attractions in the city, similar to the car tour. The main difference is that the taxi is typically smaller and more basic than the car. This tour lasts around 8-10 hours and covers the same attractions as the car tour. Like the car tour, this package includes fuel, parking, and toll charges, so you don't have to worry about any extra costs.
Both the car and taxi tour packages provide an excellent opportunity to see the top sights in Jaipur without the stress of planning your itinerary or navigating the city on your own. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride while learning more about the city's rich history and culture. No matter which package you choose, a Jaipur sightseeing tour is a must-do experience for any traveller visiting the city.
To get your ride booked, feel free to reach out to us. Call to Mr. Saini at