Jaipur Sightseeing Tour by Car/Taxi
Jaipur the capital city of Rajasthan, has been recognised by a number of people for its heritage cultural tradition and wonderful beautification of natural environment. Rajasthan has been popularised as hot desert of the world but its capital city Jaipur has enough significance as a supreme opulence. This historical city is glittered with vibrant markets, colourful structures and a calm ambiance giving a peek into the erstwhile time of the valour and splendour of Rajput dynasty. Here landscape is identified with dotted palaces and imposing forts and the gigantic elaborate architecture oozes the royal legacy. The popular and top attractions of Jaipur care Amer fort, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and city palace.
For visiting the sightseeing of Jaipur, the tourists have to communicate with local public transport services. The local public or private transport service has been developed in Rajasthan with the help and support of government and transport service private limited companies. The city has been charged with figurative details of transport service. As transport facility improvement is one of the main criteria for attracting tourist in the city. For better growth in economy the transport and road condition have to be maintained by the government.
The best taxi service providers in Jaipur can be Taxi Cab India Jaipur private limited company which offers the best and affordable taxi services in different cities of Rajasthan. They promise to take care of the demand of their clients. Clients’ requirement has been the significant necessity for them. They promote their taxi service with adequate means of luxury and comfort. Jaipur sightseeing by car is well maintained program.
Tourists are offered to provide best taxi facility with nominal to premium fare in Jaipur sightseeing taxi booking.
The well channelized taxi service of Jaipur encourages a tourist for sightseeing program.
Luxurious comfort is offered by the Rajasthani taxi services with guidance of a skilled experienced driver.
All types of AC taxi have been provided by them such as Sedan, SUV & Tempo.
As there is still the COVID 19 threat is prevalent all the taxis are cleaned and sanitised daily. Drivers have provided vaccination. They wear mask and keep sanitizer in the car always to enhance the safety issue.
Online digitalised advancement has made it easy to provide pre booking facility of cab or taxi. Government taxi service of Rajasthan and various private companies are available on the online portals with their packages and detailed program description for convenience of the tourists.
The road condition is well developed in Rajasthan. Tourism has considered as one of the main sources of economic growth so the probable required facilities are offered by government and Jaipur tourist taxi service Company.
Online transaction service regarding payment has approved by Rajasthan transport service to avoid any delay or dislocation.
Huge number of taxis and cab are available for the tourists. After the booking has done within few minutes the cab will arrive to the customer’s location. Some extra charges are needed for tourist guide and parking near forts etc.
Most liked sites in Jaipur where most of the tourists love to visit are as below –
1. Hawa Mahal - A Stunning Palace of Wind Hawa Mahal is one of the gorgeous architectural monuments in the world and point of attraction for many tourists in Jaipur, India. It is situated in the pink city, Jaipur. The name of Hawa Mahal means ‘the Palace of Wind or Breeze’. This magnificent building was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. The emperor was inspired by the structure of Khetri Mahal in Rajasthan and decided to build it. The shape of the Hawa Mahal is like a beehive. This five stores palace was built with pink and red sandstones.
The height of the monument is about 50 feet. This recognizable palace has 953 small windows. And these windows are designed like honeycomb a beautifully curved. Hence, the wind can blow freely through the windows and creates a perfect place of summer. Though there are a vast number of large casements, each of them is size of a peep hole such that the public cannot see the royal ladies. In the top three store, there are a single room whose names are Vichitra Mandir, Prakash Mandir and Hawa Mandir.
2. Jantar Mantar - A Popular Tourist Destination A remarkable and interesting creation of Raja Jai Singh II is Jantar Mantar. It was constructed in 1724 in Delhi. The meaning of Jantar Mantar is ‘Instrument for Calculation’. This excellent architecture is built of brick rubble, which is plastered in lime. There are some instruments inside the Jantar Mantar. They are Ram Yantra, Jai Prakash, Mishra Yantra, Niyati Chakra, Samrat Yantra. For astronomical calculations, all these instruments can be used. This is an observatory construction and it was built in order to accumulate astronomical tables in return it would help predict the time and the movement of heavenly bodies, such as the Sun, the Moon, and other planets. It consists of 13 architectural astronomy instruments.
This building is made up of geometric devices in the form of what appears to be modern architecture. The speciality of this construction is its outstanding universal value. The main attraction of the monuments is Samrat and Ram instruments. This noticeable observatory has been inscribed on the World Heritage List. People come to visit Jantar Mantar for compiling astronomical tables and predict the time and movements of celestial bodies.
3. Amber Fort - An Architectural Marvel Amber Fort is one of the most astonishing constructions, situated in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Amber Fort is also introduced as a Amer Fort. The palace was made up of sandstone and marble. The legendary Raja Mansingh built this majestic architecture in late 15th century. This fort-cum-palace took over 100 years to build and after that Raja Jai Singh I and Sawai Jai Singh took the burden of constructing the monument. According to the people, the name of this fort was gotten from the bodies of earth an fertility ‘Amba Mata'. However, some has a belief that Amber is the derivative of Ambikeswer, one of the names of the God Shiva. Others say that the name actually derived from the ruler of Ayodhya, Amberisha.
This Fort has several attractions which draw the mind of tourists. Its artistic style element is the speciality, which distract the people to visit this palace. There are countless courtyards, gardens, temples etc. People are obedient to admire this outstanding building as it offers numerous beautiful views and splendid architecture. The Maota Lake, in Amber Fort fetches a perplexing view.
4. Nahar Garh Fort – Best Place for Most Beautiful View of Jaipur City A strong defence ring was created by Nahar Garh Fort along with Amber Fort and Jaigarh Fort. The original name of Nahar Garh Fort was ‘Sudershangarh'. Later, it is known as Nahar Garh Fort, that means ‘abode of tigers. This is assumed that ‘Nahar’ represent as Nahar Singh Bhomia, whose huge spirit frightened the place and prevented the construction of this Fort. In 1734, the Nahar Garh Fort was built up by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. The height of this fort is around 700 feet. By building this amazing fort, the city strengthened its defence. This Fort witnessed many historical happenings such as agreements with Maratha forces in 18th century. This Fort was constructed as a place of recession on the top of the ridge above the city. As Nahar Garh Fort is situated on the ancient Aravallis, it offers some splendid views of the pink city. This recognizable fort is about 287 years old. This Fort is a jewel of Rajasthan. People are attracted by this remarkable fort as Nahar Garh Fort holds some rich and stunning history.
5. Chokhi Dhani Village - Presentation of Rajasthani Culture There is a village named Chokhi Dhani which is about 20 kilometers far away from the city Jaipur. Chokhi Dhani is a definite mirror of the culture food, tradition, heritage of the state Rajasthan. The word Chokhi Dhani is belonged to Rajasthani culture. The village was set up in the year 1989 and it expands over 10 acres of area. After that, in 1994, it gained its own reputation among the tourists. People are attracted by this authentic culture and tradition. It can easily derive the attraction of tourists through its special designed and also vibrant culture, art, folklore. Visitors can experience the lifestyle of countryside and gain the knowledge about the history of the Rajput valour. Various type of incidents is enacted here by the artists. Another attraction is the dance performance, music performance and also magic. The act of the local people leaves the audience speechless and intrigued. The artists are promoted by showing their handicrafts, accessories and paintings. Chokhi Dhani is the place where people can experience the gastronomic scenes of Rajasthan.
6. Jal Mahal - The Palace of Water Mainly built in 1699, Jal Mahal is constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh II in Jaipur city. Jal Mahal represents ‘The palace of Water’ as it is situated in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Though it was set up in 1699, later in 18th century it was enlarged and renovated. It was over the area of about 300 acres. The Jal Mahal is the magnificent showcase which has a Rajput style of architecture on a big scale, from Mughal architecture. The palace is built with red sandstones and it is a five-storied building whose four floors lie under the water when the lake is full and only the top floor is exposed. The monument does not look as same as past because of water logging.
Jal Mahal is surrounded by Nahar Garh hills. It has achieved fame for its sophisticated architecture as well as design. This Mahal was used for Riyal duck shooting parties. The splendid combination of Mughal and Rajput style attract the viewers. The palace is well maintained and it offers stunning views of Nahar Garh Fort.
7. City Palace of Jaipur – The Heart of Jaipur City The City Palace of Jaipur is situated in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. The City Palace was the ritual and ministerial seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur. The palace was the place of cultural and religious incidents as well as location of commerce, arts and industry. There are several courtyards, restaurants, galleries, offices. This City Palace lies in the centre of the Jaipur. This palace complex is built over a period of 400 years. This palace complex has great historical value as it offered as administrative building of the Maharajas. The first royal courtyard ‘Rai Angan ‘was built in this City Palace. The different types of pavilions, gardens, temples are involved into the City Palace. There are large gateways which give entry to the palace like the Tripoli, the Udai Pol, the Virendra Pol. Later, the two of them are open for the visitors and the other one allows the royal families to pass through it. The Chandra Mahal, the Mukut Mahal, the Shri Govind Ji temple, the Mubarak Mahal, the Maharani’s Palace and the City Palace Museum highlights the City Palace complex
To get your ride booked, feel free to reach out to us. Call to Mr. Saini at